The Sunday Club Ride has a variety of groups suit what you want or how you feel on the day. Sundays are relaxed, welcoming and friendly, and accompanied juniors are very welcome. Mountbatten Monday Club Rides are traffic free, and floodlit on the Mountbatten Velodrome. Sign up for a place and details .
6 Club Ride Essentials
- Select a group suited to your ability.
- Cycling Helmet – mandatory and clothing appropriate for the forecast conditions
- Bike in good working order and suited to the pace and group – preferably a road bike.
- Tri-bars are forbidden on group rides.
- Water bottle, snack
- Means to remove, replace and inflate a spare inner tube(s).
- MOBILE PHONE & Emergency contact aware and able to assist in the event of any problem that prevents you completing the Club Ride.
Club Ride – Code Of Practice
All Club Ride participants shall behave lawfully and show consideration to their fellow riders, other road user, pedestrians, horse riders and wider public. Any concerns arising during a Club Ride should be addressed directly to the Ride Leader or Club Captain at the earliest opportunity. As a final option email firstname.lastname@example.org
The enjoyment of riding, and working together as a confident group is exceptional.
Group Riding coaching session are regularly organised within the club to develop group riding skills and confidence. The skills developed are group speed control, verbal communication within a group, non-verbal communication, close riding and co-operating/ working together as a group. Useful Links & introductions to Group Riding