Portsmouth North End Cycling Club is committed to ensuring everyone participating does so in a safe environment. Safeguarding & Protecting young persons (U18s and vulnerable adults) is implemented using policies , training and Club Welfare Officers, coaches and officials.
- PNECC Safeguarding & Child Protections Policy (in updated Feb23)
- British Cycling Safeguarding & Protecting Children Handbook
- Coaching – Parent/ Guardian Consent Form
- Time Trial – Parent / Guardian consent form.
- Club ride – Parent/ Guardian consent Form
The Club Welfare Officers have completed Safeguarding and Protection Training and are supported by the British Cycling Safeguarding and Protecting Head-Quarter staff in Manchester.
- If a child is in immediate risk of harm call 999
Otherwise if your have concerns about the behaviour of an adult, child or other young personal towards a young person, please take the following steps:
- Speak to a Portsmouth North End CC Welfare Officer or contact the Welfare Officer – email@example.com
- Call the out of hours British Cycling Compliance Officer on 0161 274 2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Portsmouth Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) – During office hours call 0845 671 0271 ; Out of office hours call 0300 555 1373
- Call the Hampshire social services 24hr emergency line 0300 555 1373
- West Sussex – Safeguarding Contacts and Resources
- Call Childline 0800 1111 or the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000